Digital Support Programme
Google My Business – How to use it to help you get found locally
Want to learn how to use Google My Business to help you get found locally? Google My Business can be one of the most valuable tools for any local business – one that can help you gain customers or clients and, most importantly, sales. Feeding Google more data about your business will help you show up in relevant search results. However, many GMB listings are suffering from all-too-common, critical issues.
Join Niamh Taylor from Digital Twenty Four to learn how to build and enhance your Google My Business profile, including some tips and tricks to engage your consumers.
This webinar will include a detailed walk through of the platform covering topics such as:
– How to create or update your Google My Business profile
– How to boost your local ranking
– How to improve your engagement and convert more customers
– How to audit your Google My Business Listing
– How to optimise your GMB profile
– Go the extra mile with attributes, images, Q&A, posts, reviews, etc. This helps you stand out in the local map pack
– Smart category optimisation – Niamh will show you how to find the most relevant categories to your business
Niamh is Managing Director at Digital 24 – a digital marketing agency based in Omagh and Belfast. Digital 24 runs campaigns for some well known UK and NI brands.
The Digital Support Programme which is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Date: 7th September | Time: 12 noon – 2pm